Why would an ex want to talk about something when you've broken up for over a month ago?

She broke up with me about a month ago. Besides the reasons she told me she had. I had a feeling she was keeping something behind.

We've kept a little contact over the past few weeks and met up once where she kissed me out of the blue (seemed accidental). Everything she says however, pointed at her not wanting to get back together.

We had a (little bit) heated conversation on the phone a few days ago about our feelings.

Anyways, all of a sudden she wants to talk in person even though she said she doesn't have any romantic feelings for me but still cares about me. I'm willing to listen to what she has to say but I just think it's weird. I wanted her to have some space.

So we met up earlier. We walked to my house from school (we're in the same school) and visited a store she liked. Then we went to my house and had some lunch. We talked or actually she did most of the talking and I listened to what she had to say. I feel like she's told me everything what hurted her now and after that we had a lot of fun watching television. She put her head on my shoulder and I even gave her a massage lol.

She was very clear and said she wanted to be friends.
I told her I was happy we can be friends. But there was definitely some chemistry there so who knows what will happen in the future! :) She also told me she just wants some space from the relationship so basically I should keep my mouth shut about getting back together hehe.
I think that if I do things right and keep being nice to her she might wanna start dating again :)

82

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm...well, I'll be hoping for a happy ending but you said that she doesn't have any romantic feelings for you and that she was very clear about just wanting to be friends.

In my experience as a female, when we say that to a guy there really is no hope, but maybe your situation will be different.

Good luck. :)

• Clear that she wants that now. She also said that she doesn't know if she wants to get back together in the future. Actually I should say try again, because we did say that if it's gonna happen it'll have to be a fresh start.

What's clear to me is that there is a small chance that we might start fresh if I play my cards right. But I want to see how things go first. And either way, I'll end up with a good friend :)

• Wow, it's really hard to say what is going on in her head right now but it sounds as if she truly enjoys your company, and that is a very good thing. :)

• haha yeah I like it too :)