What this guy means by saying "I don't want a gf" after chase me for weeks?

This guy said he is crazy about me and when I like him back he tells me that he don't want a gf.

I don't understand:( What is that means?

Is that means he do not like me anymore( I understand intense feelings disappear quickly)?

Or he stuck in his previous relationship( he still keep close contact with his ex)?

Or he just wanna have sex with me (he do ask me to be his partner)?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Anytime a guy says "I don't want a girlfriend" or "I don't want a relationship", he's saying "I just want casual sex/FWB." At least he's being honest and telling you up-front what the deal is, so now you can decide if that's acceptable to you or not.

But have no illusions that a FWB will turn into something more serious, because that almost never happens, and you should never, ever expect it to.

• I do expect a serious relationship,and when he said he want me be his permanent partner I almost changed my mind.Maybe you are right,FWB turn into a relationship only happens in that movie.

• Uber, you are confusing two things.

Sure, guys who like you (but aren't banging you) and don't initially want a relationship often change their mind about the relationship. That's normal and fine.

Guys you are already banging you as a FWB have no incentive to ever change their minds; they're already getting all of the benefits of a relationship without having any of the limits or responsibilities that come with one.

If you EVER want a relationship with a guy, don't sleep with him first.

• Yeah I didn't know she was sleeping with him until her comment to me.