What this guy means by saying "I don't want a gf" after chase me for weeks?

This guy said he is crazy about me and when I like him back he tells me that he don't want a gf.

I don't understand:( What is that means?

Is that means he do not like me anymore( I understand intense feelings disappear quickly)?

Or he stuck in his previous relationship( he still keep close contact with his ex)?

Or he just wanna have sex with me (he do ask me to be his partner)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anytime a guy says "I don't want a girlfriend" or "I don't want a relationship", he's saying "I just want casual sex/FWB." At least he's being honest and telling you up-front what the deal is, so now you can decide if that's acceptable to you or not.

But have no illusions that a FWB will turn into something more serious, because that almost never happens, and you should never, ever expect it to.

1|0
    0|0
    • I do expect a serious relationship,and when he said he want me be his permanent partner I almost changed my mind.Maybe you are right,FWB turn into a relationship only happens in that movie.

• Show All
    • Uber, you are confusing two things.

Sure, guys who like you (but aren't banging you) and don't initially want a relationship often change their mind about the relationship. That's normal and fine.

Guys you are already banging you as a FWB have no incentive to ever change their minds; they're already getting all of the benefits of a relationship without having any of the limits or responsibilities that come with one.

If you EVER want a relationship with a guy, don't sleep with him first.

• Yeah I didn't know she was sleeping with him until her comment to me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He just wants to use you for sex, tell him if he don't want a girlfriend then he don't like you enough to be worthy of you,x

1|0
    0|0
    • I did that,and he said he is no good for me.It hurts,TBH.

• It might hurt, but value what your worth and repay your talents with their just rewards by demanding someone worthy, not someone who's not up to the job of being more than just a friend,x

• It means he just wants a casual, non-committed relationship or. Sex with you and anyone else who comes along

0|0
    0|0
  • means he don't know what you want. so he's saying I like you and waiting on you to make a move.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah probably he is just physically attracted to u...

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you know how long will this kind of physical desire last? Since he still contact me from time to time, shows that he is care about me after I said NO to sex.

• he would be in contact with you until he finds another girl for sex...or probably he might keep two grls for having sex...see sex is not a thing which you do once and don't wanna do it again...its a periodic need...so whenver he feels like he will come back to u...

• Depends is he being cautious because it still hurts or is it potential control?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't see any cautious from him,he is quite OK to mention his ex, he even visit her a few days ago.

um,I don't know what is"potential control"means.

• sounds like he just wants sex

0|0
    0|0
  • FWB

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants a f*** buddy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He could just be looking for a FWB, if he makes sexual comments towards you or is very physically flirtatious, that's probably what it is. However, it could be that something happened to him with past relationships that hurt him and now he doesn't want another relationship for the time being. That was the case with my boyfriend when we first started hanging out. I doubt he stopped liking you if he was really that crazy about you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He just wants sex.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes