Why wouldn't my ex want to date me?

I hung out with my ex boyfriend for the first time since we broke up a year ago. We get along pretty well. He is the one who dumped me, because he said that he was "too busy" for a relationship. Hanging out with him was fine, we did make out (but nothing beyond that). I'm a virgin, so we never had sex. He told me that he liked hanging out with me and that I was really good looking, but that he didn't want a relationship. I think that I'm slightly more attractive than he is, and we get along well, so I don't understand why he wouldn't want to date me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take what he says to be literal, he is too busy or he isn't interested in a relationship (the reason shouldn't matter).