Why wouldn't my ex want to date me?

I hung out with my ex boyfriend for the first time since we broke up a year ago. We get along pretty well. He is the one who dumped me, because he said that he was "too busy" for a relationship. Hanging out with him was fine, we did make out (but nothing beyond that). I'm a virgin, so we never had sex. He told me that he liked hanging out with me and that I was really good looking, but that he didn't want a relationship. I think that I'm slightly more attractive than he is, and we get along well, so I don't understand why he wouldn't want to date me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take what he says to be literal, he is too busy or he isn't interested in a relationship (the reason shouldn't matter).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He's an ex. If it didn't work once, it's not going to work twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's because you have bad breath

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• so why do you think that just because you are slightly more attractive than he is (so you say) should be enough reason to date u? he is a young man, you don't want to have sex, he probably does, its normal to be intimate with the one you are with, therefore why would he want to date you when you don't want to be intimate? don't believe the " saving myself for marriage" b.s...you may be waiting forever and besides that, if you end up marrying someone as a virgin, you may not enjoy sex with him till death do you part then you are stuck. Just like buying anything else, a car, clothes, if you don't sample the merchandise you should not buy it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes