Messaging her mom?

Soo I went through a ton of sh*t with this chick, she basically used the hell out of me, rebounded me, and lied to me about getting back together with the guy she rebounded me for, so I went off on her and blocked her on everything, she is a bit mentally unstable because of her fiance that died a few years back, so I messaged her mom on Facebook, I tried to be professional about it, I've never met her mom, but I'm fairly certain she knows who I am because me and this chick Skyped a lot and my name would occasionally come up, anyway this message was out of pure concern, but her mom will only see it if I add her on Facebook, would it be weird and just cause more drama if I did that though?

Well I have moved on, I blocked her on everything and told her off, but I messaged her mom telling her I'm worried about her mental well being in a really nice way, should I cancel the friend request or keep it, if I cancel it her mom will never see the message

02