How many times a week should my boyfriend I recently moved in with go to the bar.

I recently moved back to my bf's state and in with him. While I was away we broke up for a while and he got in the routine of going to his favorite Irish drinkers bar. He said he knew he would have to cut back on his drinking when I moved back. Now that we live together how many times a week would be reasonable for him to have a few beers at the bar with his friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• this really isn't up to us. I know couples that go to happy hour every day, I know some that hardly ever go, my girlfriend and I go out to a bar maybe once a week but we also usually have some sort of drink when we get home from work (glass of wine, a beer, or we'll mix something up). Really it's up to what you and him feel is a comfortable amount. Communicate your desires being understanding of what he wants and if you don't see eye to eye try to compromise

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You two need to discuss this. It boils down to how much time you two balance spending together and how you spend it, plus if he has a drinking problem or just likes to chill out with friends. Nothing is wrong with going to the bar or drinking, if a person keeps it in check. Getting hammered all the time is a problem. Drinking 2-3 beers isn't such a big deal, although it can contribute to getting fat. Is it possible for you to go with him a few times, as well as him cutting back? Pub style bars aren't such bad things to go out, especially if you get home before 10:30-11. Humans are social creatures and sometimes being in friendly social settings can do a world of good.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes