Just for fun: Guys, what are your responses to Taylor Swift songs?

So Taylor Swift writes basically every single song about guys who've broken her heart in some way, shape, or form. I feel for anyone who's ever had such misfortunes befall them, but I just couldn't help but consider what my response to heartbreak songs like hers would be. So, here are some that come to mind right now...

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - "Are you talking about you and me or you and country music?"

Picture To Burn - "Maybe I never had a pickup truck for you to drive in the first place! Maybe I have a Ford Taurus that's constantly falling apart!"

I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In - "Then why did you even talk to me in the first place?!?"

Her rendition of "Santa Baby" - "No. Just...no."

And finally, Our Song - My response here is two-fold. 1) "My hand is NOT your seat belt. BUCKLE...UP!" And 2)...WHAT?!? link

So gentlemen, what are yours?

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe I saw a jab at her saying her next song was going to be titled 'Maybe I'm the Problem'. Which I'm starting to think is true.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE