How sould I act around an ex I want a 2nd chance with?

Ok now that I have your attentionhe

How sould I act around an ex I want a 2nd chance with. She said she don't know how she feels I'm having my birthday over a mutual friends house. This mutual friend ask if she (my ex) wanted too come and celebrate my birthday. She said sure. I know this because our friend showed me the text. My question is if I want her the way she did the dumping...but how should I act if I want to get her back to get her interested in me again. I still love her. She said not to wait for her and she's afraid that if we get back together we'll go back to how we where.Problem was she wasn't communicating and that wasn't really to problem it was I wasn't deal with the death of my family memeber in the right way wasn't talking or getting mt feelings out I kept then in. I was afriad of losing more...of losing when she hung out or talk to guy friends I would get mad and jealous. I mean I have girl friends I really didn't care it was the fear of losing her and not dealing with my issue. After losing her and spending time with only myself I have gotton over the issue. Everything about my personality has changed except the feelings I have for her. I want her backAnd that's the problem she's afraid I'm still having this issue and just actng but I'm not. I want to prove to her that I am not only back to the man she fell for but I'm better. I just know how I should act around her. Should I be flirty or not should I say anything in particular or not say anything? I'm just confliced what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• Reflect on the reason she is your ex, your probably feeling lonely right now. There are probably other women that are interested in you as well, if you think about and look around, others you don't have a past with. Maybe she wants to remain friends, and who knows if these mutual friends have other motives. I would do some reflecting, and also not cut out other options.

What Guys Said 0