Send goodbye note to ex boyfriend parents after breakup?

My boyfriend and I ( of three years) broke up a few weeks ago. I did not have an opportunity to see his parents once more. They were lovely people and they always made me feel at home. I really liked them. I was wondering if I should send them a card just saying thanks for everything, thanks for always making me feel welcome. Or would that be stupid and a bad idea?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• thats a very nice thing to do! just make sure not to go on about the break up or go off topic, keep it short and sweet and apologize for not being able to see them again in person to thank them for the hospitality

make sure it goes to their address don't give it to the guy or he may think you are buttering up his parents to make him look bad and you look like a considerate can't do wrong person