Would you stop talking to someone if they had a lot of baggage?

So me and this guys started off things really well. He's very sweet too me and that's what drew me to him. After the pass couple days I've started seeing things on Facebook, like he's Ex she's obsessed with him, also his always going back and forth with his ex on Facebook, calling her a hoe and etc. that means it's still affecting him. For me I honestly have nothing bad to say about my ex, I will always love him but we just had different priorities. Another thing he's always posting negative things. He honestly never seems happy. I feel he just put up an act while he's around me, I feel he's giving off this negative vibe and I honestly don't want to be apart of it. I really do like him but how do I break it to him that we shouldn't talk. I just got out of a relationship 2 months ago and I feel my heart is still fragile, so talking to this guy will just hurt me even more.

What Guys Said 1

• Never date a person until they are happy with their self.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds kind of immature. I wouldn't be interested in a guy who talks that way to his ex; he could easily just ignore her. Just be honest with him and tell him you're not ready to be in a relationship.

• I was saying the same thing about his ex situation. I think I will take your advice though, thank you.