Why are we having trust issues?

My boyfriend and I have been dating over a year. We used to work together and now we don't. SO now we don't see each other all day and when we do see each other, we are both curious about what the other has been up to and who he/she has interacted with all day.

The other day, my boyfriend told me that he is having minor trust issues with me and for no apparent reason. I have not done anything to make him think that I am lying or cheating on him. He said that and that he is being irrational. What can I do to comfort him?

Similarilty, I am having minor trust issues with him too because he is on his phone so much. What is going on with us? We have been been hurt really bad in the past and have not trusted our ex's. So what do we do? Is it a phase that will be over sooN

11