Guys... how would you like to be seduced?

lets just say your too shy to make that first move, how would you like the girl to make that first move or seduce you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am really shy, and it doesn't really take much to seduce me, as much as just making me feel comfortable with the girl. If I am comfortable with the girl, then I am no longer shy around her. I think a girl just cuddling with me, and touching me a lot really helps me to grow more comfortable with her. From there it is pretty easy to move on to kissing, making out, and eventually sex, just by taking it a little bit further as you go. It should flow pretty easily.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the mood and setting... 1st time...you could sneak in for a kiss unexpectedly.. try setting it up by doing something that requires you both to be very close. or simply drop something and help him pick it up.

Be carefull at being too pushy, save that for later on in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can do a lot with hands on hands if you know how to use fingers.Depending how you're situated,starting with a hand on the knee could be more subtle.

Gauge the reaction,but it will most likely be good.Once he's comfortable being touched,you can try for more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get naked and I'll bang you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Oooo great question, can't wait to see the guys responses!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes