Guys... how would you like to be seduced?

lets just say your too shy to make that first move, how would you like the girl to make that first move or seduce you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I am really shy, and it doesn't really take much to seduce me, as much as just making me feel comfortable with the girl. If I am comfortable with the girl, then I am no longer shy around her. I think a girl just cuddling with me, and touching me a lot really helps me to grow more comfortable with her. From there it is pretty easy to move on to kissing, making out, and eventually sex, just by taking it a little bit further as you go. It should flow pretty easily.