Girls would you or have you ever broke up with a boyfriend because you was bored of him?

Girls would you break up with your current boyfriend because you think you may no longer have feelings towards him and because you like another guy, due to you feeling bored of him?

If so, would you feel bad about breaking his heart, after he's still trying to get back with you?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't break up with him right then, I would try to tell him we should spice things up a bit go out more try new things. But then if that wouldn't work then I would probably break up with him, and yes I would feel bad if I did break his heart.

• Thanks

Have you seen my answer I gave to the Anonymous user below? What do you think about the MTV Sweet 16 girl?

• yes if you are sick of his d*** lol you get a new one haha

• no I wouldn't ...