Girls would you or have you ever broke up with a boyfriend because you was bored of him?

Girls would you break up with your current boyfriend because you think you may no longer have feelings towards him and because you like another guy, due to you feeling bored of him?

If so, would you feel bad about breaking his heart, after he's still trying to get back with you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't break up with him right then, I would try to tell him we should spice things up a bit go out more try new things. But then if that wouldn't work then I would probably break up with him, and yes I would feel bad if I did break his heart.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks

Have you seen my answer I gave to the Anonymous user below? What do you think about the MTV Sweet 16 girl?

• Show All
    • yes if you are sick of his d*** lol you get a new one haha

• no I wouldn't ...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.

No. It would be cruel of me to keep dating him despite the fact that I wasn't happy. It's not fair to lead someone on when you're simply not interested anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have bit I tried to make it better before deciding to breakup with him. I was honest with him about it cause I'm not the type who lies like that and told him we no longer had that spark we had when we first started going out.Yes its really horrible once they want to get back with you because you hurt someone you cared about.Not every body is shallow for doing this.Sometimes you just got to realize your not going to endup with everyone you date. If the spark is not there then why stay if your not emotionally satisfied&live a lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and I have. I would rather leave then stay and make his life worse with my cold attitude. And I wouldn't want to pretend that there is something there when there really isn't. I also feel that those little breaks that people have just make things worse. Because you get a taste of what you were missing. Just from my experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • I want to know why you was his girlfriend in the first place?

• Because he was my very first boyfriend. I never dated anyone before him so I didn't really know what I wanted and how to be in a relationship. I stayed so long because he was a great guy and I didn't think I would ever find anybody who would treat me like he did. And I did love him. But even though he was a great guy we just weren't a right match for each other.

• No.

0|0
    0|1
    • In other words you wouldn't think about doing that.

• Show All
    • What do you think about a girl like her, don't you think she's mean spirited?

• Yep

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes