What do you consider to be cheating?

What do you consider to be cheating? Emotional or physical or both? Anything you keep a secret from your spouse? I have a male married friend I talk to and we both have agreed to keep our convos private about certain things we have never done anything physical before and never meet up in private we just talk through text and when we do see each other it's with our spouses and friends. I don't consider it to be cheating emotionally I think it's just two friends talking sometimes.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything you'd have a problem with your partner doing to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE