Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I just recently started dating this guy, I really like him but I'm starting to feel like this is a bad idea. He is an aspiring rapper, he is a bit famous right now but is getting more so each day and this is really his only job other than selling meth. he's not a big meth dealer its just for money and he doesn't do it (anymore). omg just typing this out I feel like an idiot because I'm so completely infatuated with him but I've paid for almost everything and I hate all his fan girls messaging him and how cocky he gets over it. I feel like I'm falling in love with him and I'm 99% sure he feels the same but I feel like a loser because of this. Is it worth waiting to see if he does make a living off rap but also stays faithful and then actually has a job lol or should I smarten up and not stay with someone like this.
Damnit. Things aren't as bad as they seem when typed out, I really do think he's a good guy and cares about me. I don't know what to do. Thank you for your answers, I should have expected them but I wanted some reassurance that this was okay I guess.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It is obvious he is using you for some aspect of utilities. He is extremely cocky which shows his overly zealous ego which can make him more likely to drop you when another woman offering something supposedly "better" in his eye comes around the corner. You can do better than an aspiring rapper who once sold drugs and has insecurities by using membranes of women to hide his illicit issues. You seem smart, so you seem to have answered your own question about him. We ask what we already know the answer too but we need validation.

Good Luck

-Nicholas Halden

• This might be jumping to conclusions a bit?