Its about relationship with a girlfriend. I need your opinion. please help

i broke up with my girlfriend recently. and I still like her as a girlfriend. but she doesn't seem like she is not gonna be back to be my girlfriend. she wants to be my best friend. she is kind person and nice. so she still talks to me. but its kinda backfire to me. its hard for me to see her as a friend yet. she told me to forget but I can't forget memory we made together. she was my first girlfriend actually. the best way to forget is I shouldn't talk to her but I still like her and she's still nice to me so I cant. I'm kinda stuck. what would you do if you were in this situation? would you get back to be a friend? or just walk away

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think right now you need to distant yourself from her until you heal, she doesn't want you back but wants the pleasure of a friendship, I think if you disappear she will miss what you both had, however if you stick around she will get comfortable to have you as a friend at least

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• why did you guys break up?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• don't walk away, run!

the faster the better.

this will force you to move on, unless she decides she was wrong.

then you could give her one chance. if she blows that again, don't waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Won't work. You still have romantic feelings, she wants none. That's why No contact is a good policy until you are emotionally 'over' her.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to completely walk away from it, man. Trust me, you'll regret it if you don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means you miss her ass and t*ts, but she wants more attention because she's an attention whore

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex didn't even bother to trying to be friends

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes