How do I make a move on him?

I've had feelings for this guy for a while and I think he might be interested too.(It's been going on for half a year) The thing is, we are both naturally shy (him more than me). I'm used to guys making the first move so I don't really know how to make a move on him without being evasive of blunt. (We are having dinner in a couple of days and I really want to make a move as soon as possible) Any ideas, suggestions or even descriptions of how and what move you'd like a girl to make on you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for your question. I feel like guys can get a lot of helpful advice from questions like this. It shows many guys (who may or may not be sort of shy) that many girls sometimes expect them to make the first move, rather than they're just not interested.

But if you're already having dinner together, hasn't one of you already made the first move? Is it like a date?

0|0
    0|0
    • The dinner is not a date, it's rather dinner with our friends (who are dating). But I'm still hoping to have some alone time with him.

• Show All
    • If all goes well I could picture myself wanting to ask the girl to get a cup if coffee sometime. At least that's what I would do

• The thing is we go out for coffee when we hang out, so we would most likely fall in a friendly pattern :S

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes