Boyfriend of 2 years tagged himself in ex's Facebook profile pic?

So my boyfriend and I have been together about 2yrs and 3 months. We haven't had any big huge fights and honestly we hardly ever fight. Our disagreements are usually very mild.

Today I was looking through my Facebook news feed and saw that he was tagged on his ex-girlfriend's profile photo. When I checked to see who tagged him, it was himself.

So this means that he either tagged himself mistakenly while looking through her photos or he did it on purpose.

Honestly, I am a very level-headed female, but I do feel a little hurt and betrayed. What gives? Guys, why would you be looking at your ex's photos? Any input would help. Thanks.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Are they still friends (actual friends, not just on Facebook)? I don't really go around tragging myself in pictures but I still hang out with one of my exes and pictures of us occasionally make their easy to Facebook. I don't personally see a problem with it. Maybe he just thought he looked good in the picture.

Anyway. I understand that a partner's ex can be a very stress inducing person. However, some people stay friends after breakups and that doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem. If you're worried about it, talk to him. Don't let yourself over think this though.

• Well, they don't hang out outside of Facebook. They're only friends on FB.

The actual picture he tagged himself on is just a picture of her. A profile picture of her face, so I think he tagged himself by mistake while looking through her pictures (most likely on his cellphone).

• That sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me.

• BTW, LOVE YOUR USERNAME