How to break up with my boyfriend?

i need to know how to break up with him because even though I know he loves me so much I can't handle the fact that he is a womanizer.
Updates:
thanks guys for your advice, I have confronted him and he promised he will never do it again. shall I give him a second chance although I can't trust him now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whynot give him a 'little black book' and a goodbye card with it. "I know this is something you will really use in the future.'

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• be direct and to the point. don't be around the bush, that doesn't help

0|0
    0|0
  • So tell him straight. I don't like your character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with him so he understands why.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you talked to him about the fact you don't like that? Maybe he can change that aspect or try to keep it down?

If you have and you're serious about breaking up, best thing (I think) is to invite him over and just tell him straight to his face. Tell him that you do still have feelings for him but that you don't like the fact that he's a womanizer and despite your effort to talk to him about it (if you have) things haven't changed and you can't take it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to be clear on something. In what way is he a womanizer? I mean is he sleeping around now, or are you just taking issue with the fact that he's been with a lot of people? I just want to make sure. I don't want to assume.

• he loves you so much yet he is a womanizer? sounds more like he wants his cake and eat it too..tell him to take a hike and find a man not a stupid little boy

0|0
    0|0
  • once you lose trust the relationship is broken

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes