The facts since then:
- Standing up for me more than before
- Doing big favors for me
- Saying things like: ” I want your advise, I took your advise, etc.
- Making it his mission to make me laugh when I'm stressed
- “Accidentally” calling me in the middle of the night about a dream he had about work
- Gives me hugs upon rrequest
- Is vulnerable in front of me
- Always in my office
- He disclosed that he is trying to work things out with the mother of his child!
When I put all these things together it would make sense that he likes me, but WHY in world would he not want to date me? I'm not asking for a relationship (or only being intimate), but the opportunity to explore our friendship. What am I missing?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.