So how many of you have seen breaking bad?

And if so what did you think of this series?

Do you think it deserves all the praise it gets?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• an absolutely brilliant f***ing series. I read that there's going to be a spin off show involving saul the lawyer, I'm looking forward to that if it's true.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• The first episodes, if not the entire first season, are really boring. It takes a long while until something interesting happens and you connect with the story and character. In the long run, it's a great series. I'm at season 4 or 5 now, I think. If you have time to watch a lot of episodes, stay patient and I'm sure you're enjoy it in the end!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a great series. It was good at the beginning, and then it got a little boring in between and then it became better at the end. What I liked about it was, unlike some other shows I've seen, it has gotten better at the end. To me, personally. I really liked the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.

Eventually I'll get around to watching it on Netflix.

It looks great.

0|0
    0|0
  • It deserves all the praise it gets and more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was really good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on season 2 right now

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen it. And yes it does deserve all the praise it gets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been watching Breaking Bad all the way through. I thought the series was great, however having the episodes separated made me lose interest a bit. By the time the new episodes came out, I sort of forgot what had happened previously.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I thought it was original and honest in the first couple of years, but they started to go over the top when they tried to turn a high school teacher into a drug lord...It was no longer realistic. The same with 'Weeds'.

0|1
    1|0
  • The first two seasons were amazing. After that the show became a little too pretentious for my taste. Still had good moments but nothing like the first two seasons

0|0
    1|0
  • I heard all the TV spots over the years proclaiming that Breaking Bad was something special. They only convinced me of the opposite, so I never even bothered to give it a try.

I did however catch some of the finale (the last 40 minutes), and I did find it to be a captivating experience. Really though, the bottom line is that I'm not really interested in deranged people doing sinister things, like cooking and selling meth, and killing anyone who becomes too much of a hassle. We have so much of that nastiness and greed in the real world that I feel that going to that in your recreational watching is entirely perverse.

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes, I have. It's a fantastic series and it has deserved all the praise that's been heaped on it. I was a little disappointed by the finale though.

0|0
    0|0
    • really? I thought it was one of the best finales ever, aside from Six Feet Unders.

What didn't you like?

• It felt a little anti-climactic. I wish Jessie had a bit more screen time in it.

• Absolutely. It was masterful.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes