It's been three months, should I move on?

I really like this guy, and I went ahead and told him. He's super shy, so his face turned super red. I walked away because I was embarrassed (he got tangled in a book bag!) After that I noticed he stares at me. every time I turn my head he quickly looks down or away. My friends want me to move on because he hasn't done anything. He won't even talk to me unless were in a group. I don't know what to do? Would he say is back if I said it and he liked me back? O

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You told him, and he didn't tell you back (good on ya for being honest though!). He had the perfect opportunity, and I'm sure many since.

Move on. Even if he likes you, if he doesn't have the courage to let you know, then it's pointless...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE