I cheated on my boyfriend of 6yrs, is there anyway I can regain his trust?

Ok don't judge me everyone makes mistakes. Anyways about two years ago my boyfriend had to go out of town for some family stuff. I ended up sleeping with this guy I don't know why, it was so stupid of me. So I couldn't stand myself I moved out got my own house and broke up with him. I finally told him about a month after I had moved out. About three months later We ended up getting back together and I moved back in with him. its been two years since I cheated. Now every time I go anywhere he thinks I'm out messing around I don't blame him I know I messed up big time. We fight all the time and he always says I don't love him and don't try to fight for our relationship, but I do I don't want to be with anyone else he's the only person I want or need. Sometimes I think it would be better for both of us to just move on and never talk again but I love him so much and can't stand the thought of not having him in my life. Is there anyway I can regain his trust and we can be healthy and happy again or should we just give up?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey dear... I can understand the phase you are into... and its quite difficult to face a person you love even though he knew what all mess happened... and as per me if the guy love you still its nthng like it.. he is the person...

But if you feel ashamed in front of him or by his words so I would suggest to move on.. but remember that you can only be happy in a new relation if you are able to remove the guit of sleeping with someone else before you take any step.. so make up your mind.. take this thing as normal and then move on and search for a new partner...

1 imp suggestion: Make sure the new partner you find are not a friend or relative of your present BF... if you want to enjoy life.. else whole issue will be screwed up again...

If you like my suggestion so do reply back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE