Me and the ex, back together?

Ok so a little history lesson first... She was my first kiss and we went out for only two weeks, she is one year older and while I think I'm passionate she is more so. She broke up with me because of two reasons, another guys, and I was a bit immature (which I will own completely for at that time). I had been getting along pretty well with out her for 2 years but wanted to be friends with her so we have been talking the last few weeks regularly. I have grown up a lot and I am also a natural old soul... we are talking 1950s old.

Any way she has been very flirty and well... rather horny. I let her go with it because I think its just all in fun but one night she was so tiered and babbling and telling me how much she still cares for me. I have since worked on trying to build a relationship with her, I have been attentive, drawn lines but not to strict and been a good friend to her. What I didn't know is that months previous she was involved with a large scandal at a local school in which she had sex with a boy still in a relationship and she went threw a rough time for a while. She is still feeling from that and she is best friends with the guy and his girl now. Every time I bring him or any one up she says 'don't be jealous' yet when I got an Italian tutor at my school she said she is a little jealous. Well last night I let us cross a line, I really couldn't say no and I feel horrible about it now. Any way I was trying to have a cuddly warm conversation and she turns it into 'I am not going to date you right now'. I got upset and she threatened not to talk to me if I keep being a downer so I said 'good bye then'.

I know she will call or text back sooner or later but what the hell can I do about our relationship? These feelings on both our sides won't go away.

10