Question for the girls when you break up with a guy (for research)?

If you break up with a guy girls (not one who has cheated)

- Is that really the end, is there a chance you would go back to them? if so, why?

- Are there things guys do after you break up with them, that can influence your decision to possibly return to them. i.e begging, txting, crying etc

- Is there anything a guy does during a breakup which makes you more attracted to them.

- Are good guys boring and bad guys exciting? (lets thrash out this stereotype.)

Basically talk to me about breakups that you have initiated. Did you ever go back, and did the guy have any influence on your decision by their actions during the breakup. Did they ever do things that re-affirmed reasons why you left in the first place.

91

Most Helpful Girl

• - Not at all. I'm a ''you're dead to me'' prone gal, whether I do the breakup or whether I get dumped. I didn't contact my ex since my breakup and it's been over a month. He's so dead to me that he and his family are blocked on Facebook.

- No. Don't ever beg someone to take you back. When my last relationship ended, I told my ex I wasn't desperate and that I wouldn't stay with someone that didn't want me anymore. He wanted to stay friends and I told him he couldn't have his cake and eat it to, and that I wouldn't keep him in my life whatsoever if we broke up. I kept true to this statement. Please don't step over your pride for some girl that doesn't know what she's missing. You're just not meant to be.

- No. A breakup isn't fun, it's nothing to attract me more to someone. To the contrary, it usually makes me a bit disgusted by the guy. I usually want to get it over with ASAP. When my ex left my apartment after our breakup talk (it was a ''break'' talk actually, but in my head it couldn't lead to anything other than a breakup), he started crying while looking at me. He was basically the one dumping me, but he was crying. I basically told him to leave so make things easier. Despite the fact this showed his attachment to me, I didn't change my mind. He cried on the phone too during our actual breakup. It was the most difficult phone call of my life. I cried a lot more than him in all of this, but the whole discussion disgusted me nonetheless. Sometimes, things have just been said already and there's nothing left to add. There's no point in beating a dead horse and dragging things for too long. A clean breakup is the best.

- My ex was a good guy. I've only dated good guys. I don't like bad guys. They're usually players and selfish individuals. I'm a good girl, so I don't care for a tool. That being said, I don't want to be with a carpet, so please stand up for yourself and don't let everyone step all over you.

The only guy I dumped, I dumped very early on in the relationship. We had been dating for a few weeks and had kissed. I just realized I wouldn't ever feel comfortable being his girlfriend, so I ended things before it all began. He tried to make me change my mind but I was dead set. If I don't see things working, I won't force them to. I tried to, with my ex, and now I know it's not meant to be.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE