My ex-boyfriend repeatedly keeps disrespecting our relationship, should I leave?

My boyfriend ex has been disrespecting our relationship for a year. She text and call everyday telling him she love him. Well today they talked on the phone 8 times and he called her back. This has been going on for a year now. I stay with him. He refuse to change his number and he barely mentions me to her. He filed a complaint because I wanted him to. He refuse to move forward with that. He always show me what she wrote in a text. we been together for a year and still deal with this. He told me his ex was just a one night stand to him. he said he been trying to get rid of her for 4 years now. He tells me she is crazy and won't leave him alone. His ex snf him was together for 5 years. I don't know what was said on the phone. He won't take me over her house to speak to her nor will he tell me where she stay at. Should I leave?theres a reason why she still may be in contact with him. She change her phone number a lot. They always argue and block each other. I'm still hearing about they drama. He tells me he gonna change his number he never do it. It's like he always protect her

23

Most Helpful Guy

• rofl how is she a one night stand?

I think I've already told you this, but your current boyfriend, is a loser.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN HIS LOVE AWAY. SO GIVE HIM BACK TO HER.

How would you like it, if someone stole your love away?! And you pictured yourself with this person forever. You wouldn't like it one bit. Well guess what, this is what your doing.

Leave him, you will find better.

And he's not listening to what you want, cause straight up, if he really wanted her gone, he would have changed his number.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He told me she was just a girl he had sex with and that's it and he don't want her contacting him because she obsessed

• Honestly, just let him go. She won't stop calling, she never will. I'm sorry to say. Tell him he needs to figure his crap out.

• I replied a lot below, so you might wanna push on the "show older comments" tab.