Ladies, if your man wrongfully accused you of cheating and you prove him wrong, should he kiss your feet?

Lets say your husband or husband, put you through hell by wrongfully accusing you of cheating on him, he'll even go so far to call a talk show to have you and him fly all the way to the show to them an audiance full of people and viewers at home, y'alls story. So after a lie detector test proves you was telling the truth about not cheating on him, would you make him get down on hiss knees and kiss your feet?

Same goes for if you wrongfully accused him of cheating on you, if he passed the lie detector test, would you get down on your knees and kiss his feet for not beliving in him?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol yeah right.

If he's convinced I'm cheating to the point he puts us on a talk show and gets a lie detector I assume he's bat sh*t crazy and insecure and I dump him immediately.

• But I want to know, would you make a man kiss your feet, if you proven to him he was wrong about you cheating on him?

• I don't think I've watched that show in over 15 years.

• It still comes on