Is this cheating or am I making a BIG deal?

I'm new to gag and I've seen a lot of married females talk dirty to fellow guys and volunteer pictures of different parts of their bodies.. Lord only knows how far it goes... Is it considered cheating... its only pictures or maybe videos.. What do you think?

GUYS: Would you share these pictures and videos knowing she is married?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't necessarily go as far as cheating because it's only words, pictures and videos. It's like looking at p*rn but you get to have a conversation with that person, I'm married and I think there is a lot of cute guys on here and I've shared a thing or two. But they know I'm married and that's how far it goes, it's just entertainment with a friendship on the side...

• I agree with you too.. If my significant other can look at p*rn, why can't I look at naked guys I know and watch him pleasure himself.. J/S

• If you think you its just fun why you answered "anonymous" ?

• I answered anonymous because I didn't want people to add or hate me because of this opinon..My husband is aware, he thinks it's crazy how many actually have showed themselves regardless of us being married..