Why would my ex contact me again if he is in a relationship?

Why would my ex send me a friend request on Facebook after 5 years?

I never added him but did have a look out of curiosity. Saw he was with this girl (very pretty), seems to have treat her well as well.

He never treated me well. He had even stolen from me at one stage. Seeing that really annoyed me!

Just hate how guys who treat someone like crap can end up being in good relationships? Where I have been nothing but nice and treat people really well yet I still end up the one being single!

I don't even know why my ex would want to re add me after all this time if he did have a girlfriend. I ended up deletion the friend request in disgust.

As off I am gonna be friends or 'pick off from where we left off' with someone who never treated me with respect and stole from me! Shakes head.

Sorry if the grammar seems a bit off. Damn auto correct! LoL.

01