My ex-boyfriend sent me this song, what am I supposed to understand from it?

link

wht am I suppose to understand from it ? -.- he wanna be friends or what?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I don't know your relationship maybe he misses how things were before you guys dated. Obviously he cares about you. For a guy to send you a song post break up means he misses you. That's usually something a girl does. He probably feels that things moved a bit too fast and that maybe you two should go back to being friends a bit longer this time. When you're friends you can really focus on getting to know each other. When you're in love you really have to make sure to balance the two instead of only getting caught up in the relationship. I would be happy he doesn't want you out of your life completely and that he isn't pushing you away at least in some form he wants you around and I think it's smart that he feels that right now you two should be there for each other as friends and if the love is there you guys will reconnect on your own. Count your blessings. Some people after a break up don't get this lucky. Sometimes they're just gone with no guarantee that they will come back.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sending you the song is his way of telling you he misses you and wants to at least get together and talk, and see where things go from there.

That's too many words, so instead, he sends you the song.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well how did the two of you break up? Was it mutual... did it end bad? That might help us give you a little more insight about what he may be feeling.

0|0
    0|0
    • it ended with a hugggge fight

• its a clear message that what you had ended badly so start fresh ..rebuild the friendship and see where it goes..go for it..he obviously loves u

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants to be friends...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes