Why do girls get mad when you successfully move on?

So this girl iv been working at for 7 months and no success actually told me its time to move on. She actually did like me but we never got anywhere because for some reason we were both extremely shy. So I did move on and to my luck I met this gorgeous girl in starbucks couple days later and we hit it off right away. I brought her to the gym to workout. The girl that told me to move on works there and when she saw us together she completely flipped out and through her papers. All her friends were so furious also and through huge fits. wtf?

Im just wondering why do girls get mad when you successfully move on?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just jealous you moved on