Why doesn't my ex boyfriend want me to meet his new girlfriend?

She has been at my house two times but they stay outside. When he's by himself he comes inside the house and we still talk. Were friends and we still talk and joke around but that's about it. I don't want him back but I don't see the problem with meeting her. I'm not those type of exes who take people's man away and he knows I'm not like that. There are things that happened in our past that he might be scared I might say. I don't know if that's the case and I don't talk to him about our relationship anymore. So I can't really ask him if that's what he's afraid of. I was upset afterI found out about her but now I feel it was for the best. I broke up with him for a reason and I just hope I might find someone just as he did. I am glad he found someone even though we did hurt each other during the break up. We were together for 3 1/2 years and we cared for each other.

10