If a guy pushes you down during an argument, would you leave him?

my friend boyfriend and her been arguing for weeks over his ex girlfriend. well today he pushed her down and she had to go to the emergency room and her mom had to drive an hour there. if you were her, would you leave or stay because he apologized to you?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be outta there. The first punch is the hardest to throw, it just gets easier after that and if she stays she's telling him she tolerates it. It doesn't matter how my much he apologized no decent guy lays his hands on a woman during an argument.