If a guy pushes you down during an argument, would you leave him?

my friend boyfriend and her been arguing for weeks over his ex girlfriend. well today he pushed her down and she had to go to the emergency room and her mom had to drive an hour there. if you were her, would you leave or stay because he apologized to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be outta there. The first punch is the hardest to throw, it just gets easier after that and if she stays she's telling him she tolerates it. It doesn't matter how my much he apologized no decent guy lays his hands on a woman during an argument.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Um hello?! I would leave.

The arguments are only gonna get worse the longer they stay together. They will eventually lead to physical fights between the both of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah I'd advise leaving him.. If a guy can't have a reasonable argument without losing his cool and hurting a lady he isn't responsible enough to be in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • she should leave his ass, an apology isn't enough after that.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is just the first sign on something really really bad that will happen. Now of course there are two sides to every story but if she did not lay a hand on him he is a pos then

1|0
    0|0
  • uhhh yeah she should leave him. there's no telling what kind of abuse is sure to follow in the future. no sympathy for abusers!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd leave. That kinda behavior is unacceptable and tends to lead to more drama. I'm not bothered wasting my time with someone that can't handle an argument without resorting to violence.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes if it was a forceful shove and it wasn't accidental, once there's physical violence no matter how small itll happen again apology or no apology

1|0
    0|0
  • did he push her accidentally?if yes, then no I won't leave him but if he did that out of anger etc, I would

0|0
    0|0
  • i would get away form him for sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes