Why won't he just remove the pictures if he is over the girl?

My boyfriend has pictures of him with two of his ex's on his fb.One ex has loads and the other just about five.I had no problem with the pictures until he cheated on me with the ex with loads of pictures.Yes I took him back but am nolonger comfortable with the pictures.I told him about my worry but he refused to remove the pictures.To me it just says he is wondering how he will successfully cheat on both of us.It makes me think he is still with that girl and is afraid what she will think if he takes them down.Is this reason enough to break up?Why won't he just remove the pictures if he is over the girl?.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• When someone cheats and they sincerely regret it, they go out of their way to re-build the level of trust that was lost because it is important to them.

Regaining your trust is obviously not important enough to him to remove some pictures from Facebook that make you uncomfortable. I say dump the loser and find someone who doesn't cheat in the first place.