I have been cheating on my boyfriend with my ex, now I need to choose between them.

I have been seeing my boyfriend, Alex, for at least two-three years now but we are loosing our spark. Six months ago, I started cheating with my ex-boyfriend, Jon. He dumped his girlfriend for me and knows that I have a boyfriend but he still wants me. On Friday, Alex told me he knew I was having sex with another man because when he was tidying out the bedroom, he found one of my sex outfits and a pair of boxer shorts that weren't his. I didn't know what to say so I faked a phone call from my mum and told him I had to go to hers. I took the car to Jon's house and I stayed there for the weekend. (I BUY CLOTHES TO USE WHEN I AM WITH HIM AT HIS HOUSE) I feel that Jon loves me more than Alex does but I can't be sure because the reason I dumped him before was because he cheated on me. Now I feel bad because Alex came over to my mum's house to look for me and I wasn't there. He gave my mum a message to pass onto me. In it, he said that he was sorry that he didn't make me happy any more and I should come back to him because he has a surprise for me. I felt really bad so I went back to Alex for the night. He wasn't there but on the counter was a ring and a note saying

"Chloe, I'm sorry that you aren't loved by me enough to keep faithful. I am a happy man when I am with you and I was sure you were happy with me when we were together. Please put the affair behind you and marry me. I forgive you for all that you have done wrong and I am asking for forgiveness from my God right now for all I have done wrong to you because I am to blame for your affair. I love you, Alex."

I felt so bad but I pretended that I hadn't seen it or come back home, then I went to stay with Jon again. With Jon I feel loved and every night we have a night of passion. But last night I went on hi laptop and found him logged into a dating website. I felt shocked and sad but I still went out for dinner with him.

I don't know who to chose so I wondered what your views are on this story and who to pick...

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm deciding to just cut ties with both of them and to just wait a while and fresh start. I already caused to much pain:-(

78

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, to spare you my wrath, I didn't even read any of that, because I had a feeling I would have a few choice words to tell you..something about being selfish and..some very harsh things.

SO. Be happy I spared you that. I would choose neither, because if you honestly can't choose, then none of them are right for you. Choose someone (who you probably haven't met yet) who you will not be compelled by some magical force to cheat on. You don't love either one of these guys. You need to stop this now, otherwise you're just going to tangle yourself in a deeper web. Cut your losses and leave both of them and don't look back. Move on with your life, and try to become a better person. Cheating is one of the worst things a person can do, and it's very selfish and digusting. Also, since cheating seems like such an appropriate thing to do to you, I'm sure you won't be upset at all when your future husband (if you ever get married, that is) cheats on you. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also, before you date again...WAIT. Wait until you mature. I'm absolutely SHOCKED to see your age. Please, work on your maturity. I would expect this from a 16-18 year old.

• I wanted to say that I am VERY proud of you for your decision. Even though I think what you did is so very morally wrong, you are starting to make things right. I seriously applaud you for that, because most people who cheat remain selfish and decide to keep the guys in the dark.

• Thank you:-)