I have been cheating on my boyfriend with my ex, now I need to choose between them.

I have been seeing my boyfriend, Alex, for at least two-three years now but we are loosing our spark. Six months ago, I started cheating with my ex-boyfriend, Jon. He dumped his girlfriend for me and knows that I have a boyfriend but he still wants me. On Friday, Alex told me he knew I was having sex with another man because when he was tidying out the bedroom, he found one of my sex outfits and a pair of boxer shorts that weren't his. I didn't know what to say so I faked a phone call from my mum and told him I had to go to hers. I took the car to Jon's house and I stayed there for the weekend. (I BUY CLOTHES TO USE WHEN I AM WITH HIM AT HIS HOUSE) I feel that Jon loves me more than Alex does but I can't be sure because the reason I dumped him before was because he cheated on me. Now I feel bad because Alex came over to my mum's house to look for me and I wasn't there. He gave my mum a message to pass onto me. In it, he said that he was sorry that he didn't make me happy any more and I should come back to him because he has a surprise for me. I felt really bad so I went back to Alex for the night. He wasn't there but on the counter was a ring and a note saying

"Chloe, I'm sorry that you aren't loved by me enough to keep faithful. I am a happy man when I am with you and I was sure you were happy with me when we were together. Please put the affair behind you and marry me. I forgive you for all that you have done wrong and I am asking for forgiveness from my God right now for all I have done wrong to you because I am to blame for your affair. I love you, Alex."

I felt so bad but I pretended that I hadn't seen it or come back home, then I went to stay with Jon again. With Jon I feel loved and every night we have a night of passion. But last night I went on hi laptop and found him logged into a dating website. I felt shocked and sad but I still went out for dinner with him.

I don't know who to chose so I wondered what your views are on this story and who to pick...

Updates:
Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm deciding to just cut ties with both of them and to just wait a while and fresh start. I already caused to much pain:-(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, to spare you my wrath, I didn't even read any of that, because I had a feeling I would have a few choice words to tell you..something about being selfish and..some very harsh things.

SO. Be happy I spared you that. I would choose neither, because if you honestly can't choose, then none of them are right for you. Choose someone (who you probably haven't met yet) who you will not be compelled by some magical force to cheat on. You don't love either one of these guys. You need to stop this now, otherwise you're just going to tangle yourself in a deeper web. Cut your losses and leave both of them and don't look back. Move on with your life, and try to become a better person. Cheating is one of the worst things a person can do, and it's very selfish and digusting. Also, since cheating seems like such an appropriate thing to do to you, I'm sure you won't be upset at all when your future husband (if you ever get married, that is) cheats on you. :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also, before you date again...WAIT. Wait until you mature. I'm absolutely SHOCKED to see your age. Please, work on your maturity. I would expect this from a 16-18 year old.

• I wanted to say that I am VERY proud of you for your decision. Even though I think what you did is so very morally wrong, you are starting to make things right. I seriously applaud you for that, because most people who cheat remain selfish and decide to keep the guys in the dark.

• Thank you:-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• This is the poorest daytime drama I've ever heard. It won't sell.

Also, I recommend you go with Jon, because you two were made for one another. I feel so badly for this Alex kid because honestly: You're a d***. You're unrepentant and give less sh*ts about him than I do about you, and that's very few sh*ts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, if I were you I'd hang myself out of guilt & shame in an attempt to redeem myself - but I'm aware that you wouldn't be willing to do that.

You should follow your vagina - marry alex since he's a complete sucker & chump and still have sex with jonny boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't read the post. AT ALL! I read the title and let me just say this, you are a filthy disgusting whore that doesn't deserve love. Women like you deserve nothing more than a life of slave labor. You should have your genitals circumcised and just go work in a mine till death or keep your genitals and work in a whore house till death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate to say this but if I was Alex, I would have walked off. Your ex is in it for obsession and sex. What you call love, does not exist for him. If your current man forgives you, you better keep him that way because he will always remember this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I see it's too late, but I would have advised you to marry alex and sleep with jon. Jon obviously wouldn't be faithful, and Alex seems like a nice guy who's willing to put up with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• You obviously like this Jon guy and are only falling back to Alex for backup.

Pick Jon, cheaters don't deserve good men. And it sounds to me you don't love him anyway, you only feel bad that he's found out.

I hope this Alex guy finds a woman who appreciates his love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them. Jon is obviously still a cheater. And you obviously don't love Alex enough to be faithful to him. So if I were you I'd break contact with both. But you're not going to do that so you may have to learn the hard way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol well your relationship with your boyfriend probably won't work out since he will no longer trust you so you might as well go back to your ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would chose my ex becuase I wnet back to him even if I had a new guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the one that's hot

0|0
    0|0
    • You must be a cheater yourself huh?

• No. I was actually being sarcastic. You shouldn't cheat.

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes