Breaking up because you moved to another country after 5 year relationship, can you move on?

Breaking up because you moved to another country after 5 year relationship, can you move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you ever meet him again like ever in a near future? Do you see yourself in the future with him? Are you both willing to fight for one another to keep a relationship alive? If so, just go for it. If it works it will and if it doesn't it just doesn't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I've had to break up over that, my relationship wasn't as long and it upset me... but yes I believe you can eventually move on in almost every case.

1|0
    0|0
  • my aunt and uncle, currently hold a 3000 mile MARRIAGE. he lives in cali, she lives here in ohio. if they can make it work, I'm sure yall can make it work too

0|0
    0|0
  • My family is moving to Belize and my brother is going through this with his girlfriend now.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You can move on from anything but it doesn't mean it'll happen in a month's time and it doesn't mean you won't have feelings for him still. I think moving on means being content with the way things are now with him not being in your life. Doesn't mean you can't think about him or never miss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course, but it will obviously take time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes