Broken heart but still hope. Thoughts?

Me and my ex boyfriend we're together for 2years on and off in a LDR, he has broken up with me before and came back after a month ... Recently he moved down to near where I live for a univresity he liked... So we could see each other on the weekends , even the weeks but I don't think he was really intersted.. Anyway he was very distant with me for about 2 weeks .. I didn't see him the he broke up with me by text " I don't love you anymore, I don't want a relationship " I begged him to see me so we could talk about it.. He didn't want to , so I left it like that , we haven't spoken for 3 weeks , so its totally NC , ven my birthday was yesterday he didn't wish me HB .. He is not coming back this time , but I still can't help hoping .. I feel like I'm never going to find someone I love that much again, he was gorgeous ,made me laugh , he was so sweet and caring.. But he broke my heart, I love him so much.. I get depressed and cry sometimes , but I still go out with my mates and have a laugh and study hard in uni.. but he is still on my mind , I still love him and miss him so much ... I can't stop hoping thaht one day my phone will ring it will be him or that I'm going to see him again...b/c the thought of never speaking to him or seeing him again , makes me feel sick...

B/c I don't think I'll ever contact him again unless he does..

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I know at the moment it seems awful and that he is the only one In the world that can make you happy ever again. Most people on here will tell you this, because we have all been there, done it and got the t-shirt/ broken heart.

But I can tell you now 3 months ago I was in exactly the same situation as you, but I am now moving on with my life because there was no way I was going to spend my life wasting time on someone that does not care for or love me.

This guy has been rather blunt and it wasn't very nice. He should have been more aware of your feelings and apologized. I know it is horrible, you will then go through that stage of hoping he will be friends with you and will continue wishing you happy birthday.

But the guy is a jerk and is letting you know he doesn't want anything more to do with you.

Right now girlie, you need to say bugger him! He is not part of your life any more. You will grieve but you WILL get over this. Move on, keep moving forward and find someone that is worth your time and devotion.

Some suggestions : Delete him from your life, this will help. Delete his number, from Facebook, twitter, whatever you have to do get rid of the moron.

You are young and have your whole life ahead of you.

Now write a list of all the things you want to do in life and start ticking things off. I bet you when you aren't looking for it, love will be right around the corner.

:)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE