"I don't know what I want."

My best guy friend broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago and recently we decided to take our friendship to the next level. We've been taking it really slow and easing ourselves into doing coupley things with our friends who are in relationships. A few weeks ago, he started getting short with me and we've gotten into a few big fights. I've had a feeling something was up with him so I went ahead and asked if there was a possibility of him getting back with his ex and he said that yes, it could happen. He also says he likes me (after I went on a rant about him lying to me) but he may want to get back with her (but again doesn't know what he wants). From what I know, they've only been talking again for about a week. I pretty much feel blindsided and don't know what to do. I don't want to feel stupid for waiting for him to decide if he wants me or her.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't go out of your way to spend time with him until he decides who he wants. Even better, tell him that.