What is his problem?

Recently I tried getting back with an ex. I was going through some things last month and decided to reconnect with him. We spent about a month apart and basically right after we drifted apart, he found someone else. Apparently he doesn't like me any more because he's moved on within that month. Fine. He tells me to find some other guy but when I talk about moving on and being with someone else, he brings it back to how guys are only going to use me for sex then leave me. I'm a virgin By the way. Anyway I decided that I don't want to be his friend because I just don't feel like dealing with any of this and hearing about this new girl all the time. For whatever reason he doesn't understand why I wouldn't want to stick around and again he mentions me wanting to f*** other guys. SO after this whole fiasco I'm giving this whole friendship thing some thought. This whole thing is sort of confusing but what's going through this guy's mind?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't push it. First of all, there's clearly still some hurt feelings from both ends. He clearly said those things to make you feel bad. (Don't care what anyone says, guys can make calculated statements to hurt people like women). It's not worth it to be his friend or even associate with him. At least not right now while the wounds are still fresh. If you're supposed to still associate with him down the road, an opportunity will open itself up. But that won't happen for a while at least.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get that feeling too..he said he's OK though. Also he's been dating this girl for the same amount of time that we've been apart. But, that's done with. I decided not to stay in contact with him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I read the first sentence and chuckled to myself. Whatever follows is probably really dumb.

I was right. It was really dumb. "It" being both of you. He's not worth your time ( but you don't care ) And well him? He's just dumb. Nothing he's saying makes any damn sense. It's the worst cover up for "I'm going to keep you and get the nookie too!" I've ever heard.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right, it kinda seems like one of those "have your cake and eat it too" situations but I don't live anywhere near this guy. I'm not sleeping around. He has a girlfriend. I said no to being friends so wtf is it?

• Show All
    • Thanks for your help

• Weird. Why does it matter? Find a new friend, unless you are just looking for drama.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're right. It doesn't matter anymore.

• He is an ex. Cut contact and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• well you relationship has obviously ran its course

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes