If your SO cheats on you, from who would you rather hear it?

If your SO cheats on you, and a mutual friend of yours knows about it, from who would you rather hear it? Or you don't want to know at all?
  • I would rather hear it from my SO.
    Vote A
  • I would rather hear it from my friend.
    Vote B
  • I don't want to know about it.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From my SO so I could be 100% that she actually is...so I can be 110% sure about dumping her ass.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• i'd rather hear it from the significant other but if they aren't going to tell, I'd like someone to tell me... I absolutely would want to know

2|0
    0|0
  • i'd rather they tell me so I don't have to bring it up later as the reason I'm breaking up with them. But I would want to know as soon as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is any kind of sorry, gave any damn about me or had any spine I would like to hear it from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather walk in on it.

Tell them to keep going.

And that I'm about to grab my gun.

1|1
    0|0
  • From my so

0|0
    0|0
  • From them

0|0
    0|0
  • From her. She did it, so she needs to face up to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather hear it from my women. I of course would not be with her anymore but at least it would not be a cowards way out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I'm guessing you know about a cheating situation and don't know what to do.

If it was over 6 months ago, one time, and he never did it again, I'd probably be better off not knowing.

Otherwise, I'd want my friend to go to him and try to get him to confess to me, telling him that if he didn't confess that she'd tell me.

So ideally I want to hear it from him, for a direct answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather hear it from my SO. If I hear it from my friends I would instantly be a bit upset that they found out before me and that gossip has been going around.

3|1
    0|0
  • I'd rather hear it from my SO, but if they weren't going to fess up, I'd definitely want to hear if from a friend. Under no circumstances would I want to be with a cheater due to ignorance.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter who I hear it from, his is the ass I'm kicking and his is the ass I'm dumping.

1|1
    0|0
  • My partner. I don't know what I'd do in my anger though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easier to hear it straight from the horses mouth.

2|1
    0|0
  • I rather hear it from the very mouth of the man who has been unfaithful to me.

It's worse having to hear from others.

2|0
    0|0
  • If they have the balls to cheat, they should have the balls to tell me.

Then they'd have no balls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also, you can't trust others. I've had a girl tell me my ex cheated on me, when he never did, just so we'd break up because she fancied him.

• Ive had to hear it twice from someone else ( my sister, then finding a dropped note from my girlfriend to the guy she was cheating on me with)...its better to just hear it from your SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if he cheats on you, then he's not your SO...

0|0
    0|0
  • Himself. Yes it would hurt but not as much if somebody else told me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter because it is equally heart breaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably from him. You're a man whore but at least be a man about your dirty work.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prefer to hear it from my so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes