How do I say goodbye to him?

This guy who I've had a really rocky relationship/friendship with for a year is moving pretty far away soon. Well, we did get physical and we've had our times...he's kind of a jerk but I'm still so attached from doing things with him and getting emotionally involved. Right now, I'm so scared to even be around him this week (I see him at school).. I can't even get myself to talk to him because I'm scared to say "goodbye" soon. I don't know how to get past this. He keeps looking at me as if he wants to talk but I'm not sure what to do. I'm so sad and I feel ike a peice of me is moving away. HELP!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He's going to leave anyway. There's nothing you can say that will hurt you. Wish him well and that's it.