How do I say goodbye to him?

This guy who I've had a really rocky relationship/friendship with for a year is moving pretty far away soon. Well, we did get physical and we've had our times...he's kind of a jerk but I'm still so attached from doing things with him and getting emotionally involved. Right now, I'm so scared to even be around him this week (I see him at school).. I can't even get myself to talk to him because I'm scared to say "goodbye" soon. I don't know how to get past this. He keeps looking at me as if he wants to talk but I'm not sure what to do. I'm so sad and I feel ike a peice of me is moving away. HELP!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's going to leave anyway. There's nothing you can say that will hurt you. Wish him well and that's it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I have a friend, who moved here, 8 hours away from her boyfriend of 2 years. They aren't "together", but they still have that bond. They talk everyday, and she even goes back to visit him. At first, it'll be hard. Just keep in touch everday.

0|0
    0|0
  • just tell him what you would like to say otherwise you will regret it trust me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes