Are you a fool for going back?

Are you a fool for going back to someone who cheated on you twice and lied to you about it (didn't tell you about it after he cheated, non of the times) if you really really love this person?

Also, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a lot grumpy and still angry about the cheating first time around, would you say that makes you want to cheat again?

And theirdly, if the girl og guy you're in a relationship cares so deeply about what you wear and what you listen to and how 'cool' you friends are, is this guy/girl an idiot?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, if you think they're going to be faithful all of a sudden it's your fault... I dated a girl who didn't cheat on me but she had a habit of breaking up with people. I've dated her four times, I like her, but I expect it and I'm happy to go into it and have fun but I don't expect her to all of a sudden make any kind of commitment. So I guess I'm saying it's okay if you know you can handle it going the way it has before and that you expect it. But if you go in thinking it'll be totally different and your dream will be fulfilled then you're setting yourself up for disaster.