Are you a fool for going back?

Are you a fool for going back to someone who cheated on you twice and lied to you about it (didn't tell you about it after he cheated, non of the times) if you really really love this person?

Also, if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a lot grumpy and still angry about the cheating first time around, would you say that makes you want to cheat again?

And theirdly, if the girl og guy you're in a relationship cares so deeply about what you wear and what you listen to and how 'cool' you friends are, is this guy/girl an idiot?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, if you think they're going to be faithful all of a sudden it's your fault... I dated a girl who didn't cheat on me but she had a habit of breaking up with people. I've dated her four times, I like her, but I expect it and I'm happy to go into it and have fun but I don't expect her to all of a sudden make any kind of commitment. So I guess I'm saying it's okay if you know you can handle it going the way it has before and that you expect it. But if you go in thinking it'll be totally different and your dream will be fulfilled then you're setting yourself up for disaster.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• #1: Yes.

#2: They're going to cheat again regardless of how you feel about it. So it doesn't really matter.

#3: Yes, someone who places so much emphasis on things so unimportant doesn't really understand what it means to care about someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if they are remorseful or not and if they are making an effort stop cheating and if you know the aren't going to do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't typically change their ways with regards to lying and cheating. I wouldn't advise it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep .A person is stupid for doing that, but hey its their life. I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going through the same thing right now and if I decide to make it work its on me and f what people say and if I don't then at least I wouldn't settle for less and even tho I'm sitn here knowing what would be the bestthing to do my head and heart are confused

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes