Have you ever used a key word to help you cope?

Recently I've begun to use a certain word. Whenever a my crushes name enters my thoughts. It seems to be helping a lot. Its helping me to move on to other things in life. In a positive manner. Have you ever used a coping skill similar to mine? What helps you out in moving on positively? Please share. Thanks!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Cope for what?

Every negative feeling and thought that enters me, I fight it with music. Music gives me a positive feeling, and to fight a negative feeling, you have to over power yourself with more positive energy.

I think I've been through what your going through right now. I had this massive crush on a girl back in hs and college, she ended up marrying a douche. Anyway, whenever she came into my mind, or feelings of jealousy, I would play LOTR- Evenstar theme song. The song calms and soothes my mind, it makes me imagine of my perfect woman, and our love for one another.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE