My ex calls me crying saying how much he needs me?

My ex, who I haven't talked to in about 5 months, contacts me out of nowhere, he basically just texted hi, then four hours later at 3 am I get like five missed calls, and a voice mail of him whining about what a mistake he made. He called me again this morning, and he just acted like normal, like nothing happened. I ask him what was all that, and he just told me he couldn't talk, but he needs to see me asap.

My ex cheated on me twice, and I broke up with him. I don't know how I should go about this, because, last time I've heard from him, he wanted to 'hangout' and talk or whatever, but I refused. Keep in mind this ex was one of the first guys I had really cared for, but he also had a temper to the point of punching my face durning an argument.

When we were together, I was the only thing good going for him, since he wasn't in a good place. I helped him through a lot, and he has always said I was the best girl he ever had in his life, since he had no real family really.

Is it bad that I want to tell him to f*** off, because I really don't care anymore. But I do feel somewhat bad, because I know where he is coming from. I don't really know what to think from this situation, since he never admits he needs anything or anyone or every cries... I don't know, I'm crossing my fingers on a bad drunk call dragged out for a little too long.

Should I meet up with him or continue with ignoring him? I feel if I were to see him I would punch him in the face for cheating on me, since I haven't seen him since he cheated. I need outside advice and perspectives...

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not more complicated then that. Its actually simple just ignore him. He cheated on you twice and punched you and stuff and you wanna talk to him? He doesn't deserve a talk! He just wants to manipulate you so you will take him back. He will use every lie in the book whatever it takes. But if you talk to him he think that he has a good chance of getting you back. Don't talk to him anymore he's a ex for a reason.