I returned the necklace my ex gave me, she returned a bracelet I gave her?

So I returned the (expensive) necklace she gave me, because she said she didn't want a relationship with me. It symbolized her love for me, which I believe is non existant.

And she a month later returned the first gift I ever gave her (it was a cheap bracelet unfortunately). Symbolizing the relationship I think.

I don't understand why she did that though? I thought she didn't care.
She has -to my knowledge- kept prettier necklaces, rings I had gifted her.

But she decided to only send this back.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a symbol showing the relationship is now over.

The others hold no meaning, they were just something nice gifted to her.

Although the first bracelet was "cheap" and "not as attractive as the others" the meaning is way more powerful than the others.

• Well, I think if she had returned the necklace she always wore, which was a far bigger symbol of 'my love for her'. It would have been a lot more potent.

This is just weird :P