How to move on or get her back?

This girl and I have been dating sort of for the past few years. Lately she has stopped talking under the prefix that she is busy. Yesterday I snapped and blew up on her. Sent easily 30 texts over how she doesn't seem to care, if she wants me gone to just tell me, and apologizing for the eruption. This morning I signed into all my social media sites and found she had blocked me from everything except Facebook. I sent her a text this morning apologizing again and I fear she blocked my number as well. I am ready to move on, but I also want to fix it if I can. How would I do either one?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• STOP DROP AND ROLL.

I know it's hard, because I've been in the exact same scenario (and did something very similar).. The key to this is to measure how urgently you want to message her. The more you want to message her, the more important it is to make sure that you do NOT message her.

Do not send anything. Do not send apologies, because they make it worse. Do not say a word. Give it silence. Unfortunately, you're going to have to move on now.

That is the only chance you'll have at maybe possibly getting her back, but it's slim... The best thing for your chances now is to start dating someone else, and if she comes back to you, great. If not, then you'll know not to do this next ime.

Sorry buddy, I know it sucks to be there :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE