Should I leave him or continue to stay putting up with this? Please help

i been living and dating him almost a year. he keep telling me his ex was just a f*ck to him. OK she is still calling and texting him. some days she just piss him off on purpose. I asked him all the time to get rid of her if she is crazy and insane to him like he always tells me. so its like his ex knows when I am around him. she call and he pass the phone to me when he be talking to her at work. I be the one arguing with the ex girlfriend. I don't care if they Haven't seen each other in a year, she's still calling and texting him. he always pas the phone to me when I'm around. this has been going on the whole relationship. he always say one thing but does another. I'm always in the middle of the drama because he pass me the phone to answer. he blocked her but as I hear they always block each other. he refuse to even tell me where she stay at. he even knows where she stay at. SHOULD I LEAVE?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should leave him because Lying is a huge no no.

Many girls somehow believe that if they put up with a guy's bad behavior long enough, that he will eventually see how much she loves him, and will love and respect her equally in return. Unfortunately, this is a totally misguided notion.

Most guys want a fun, self-confident girl, who respects herself, and who doesn't need him to have a good time. Once a guy knows you can't live without him, and will put up with any selfish or bad behavior he dishes out, your chances of keeping him challenged and interested in you goes right out the window.

Not only should you respect other people, but you should demand the same degree of respect for yourself. You should never put up with any kind disrespect from anyone, especially a person you are in a relationship with. You will have a much better chance of keeping a guy interested in you if you stand up yourself, than if you allow him to walk all over you.

Just remember that there are 4 billion guys on the planet. If the guy you are with starts displaying negative, or disrespective behavior towards you, be willing to walk away. If you do, it's very possible he will chase after you with new found respect. A respect he will never have for you if you can't respect yourself enough to leave.

hope this helps :)

-Devansh ^_^

• he refuse to tell me anything about her. he just pass me the phone and want me to handle the call.

• Well today she called him and both of them pretended to fight each other. He said he blocked her again but only put her on the reject list. he even know where she stay at. I have no other way to get back home so I gotta wait until I leave for deployment. I didn't answer this time.

• Yup. Leave him ASAP.He's no good for you.

You know,When there is no trust,there is no hope for a good healthy relationship.