Broke up 2 months ago, still hang out and talk all the time. Does he want me back or just wishful thinking?

He still wants to hang out all the time, we talk almost every day and when we hang out we don't always hook up. It feels like we are together again but I don't want to bring it up and risk losing him altogether.

Don't guys usually phase an ex out of their life, and detach themselves after a few months? It's been two months and we still hang out and talk all the time, and he seems really into me when we are together.

Do you think he regrets the breakup/wants me back?

20