What's the best way to move to be more than friends with a girl?

I have known this girl for some time, (5 months already)

honestly at first, I didn't really like her

but as time passed by, I have grown to like her

she sweet and caring personality, although a little shy and timid.

Do I really just pop out that question? (Will you go out with me)

Or a move that's not that vocal or direct.

Girls, how would you like guys to say it? I don't to come off at too aggressive

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it depends on how much you got to know her over the last 5 months. If she is usually timid and shy, she might also be more reserved when it comes to saying "yes" to guys. If you feel like you have a stronger bond now, and there is some spark between you two, then go ahead and just ask her if she would like to go out sometime. If you feel like maybe you should get to know her a little bit better, do just that. Try to find out things she likes and get interested in them as well, so you have something to talk about. Maybe even get her a small gift and say something casual like "Oh just saw this and it made me think of you, so I had to get it for you!" It's not creepy or too obvious, but will show the girl you care for her and are thinking about her. Start with little signs and see if they are being reciprocated. If so, then ask her to go to the movies or dinner or just to grab lunch. Start simple and see how she reacts. This way you build her trust and hopefully make yourself seem more attractive to her as well. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Try introducing more physical contact into you interactions. Sit a little closer, touch her arm when you talk, if you're walking through a crowd put a hand on the small of her back as you pass through.

Pay attention to what's going on in her life and demonstrate that you remember. Does she have an important test or meeting coming up? Shoot her a text that morning and just wish her luck. Be sure to ask how it went the next time you talk to her. In conversation, be sure to reference things she said or did in previous interactions.

Call her sometimes. Don't just text.

Also, don't wait too long to make a move. If you find her responding positively to your physical contact ask her to go out sometime and make it clear you mean on a date.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes