'Muricans an Yourupeeyans: would you move to the other continent?

If you are American would you move to Europe? If you are European would you move to America? (incl your continent in your answer pls :D)

(let's assume it's for free and your family and friends can come with you etc..)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm European and I wanna stay living in Europe when we talk about living somewhere long term. I would go to America for a vacation or something, there are enough cool places there to check out. I can't know if I would stay though, since I've never been there and don't know nothing from personal experience.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well I was born in South Africa but I grew up in the States then moved back.

My parents are from Europe and I spend many months there all the time.

I would choose Europe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Europe and I would move to America. But I only would bring my younger sister and 2 of my friends with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I live in the US. I would live in Europe temporarily but would want to move back eventually. I've spent time in a lot of countries in Europe on vacation and have always really enjoyed it. I've learned small amounts of a lot of different languages but never gotten very good at any of them. Spending a longer period of time in one place would be a great way to learn the language.

0|0
    0|0
  • No particular European country jumps out at me as an extraordinary increase in standard of living, nor improvement in government. Leaving everything behind including my family which I am close to, to move to some other country where I'm a minority with no citizenship has to have incentives... I don't see those incentives, so no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I live in the USA , But I would consider moving to Canada , but only for the summer . I would stay in Canada for the summer and then move back to either Florida , Alabama , or Texas for the winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • live in America. sure I would move to another country/continent. I'm all for seeing the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I'd move to America although everyone here knows my preference would be Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would consider moving to the Americas, not the USA/Canada though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not move.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to live in Italy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose Europe (France, Germany of England) if I knew I could have dual citizenship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes