'Muricans an Yourupeeyans: would you move to the other continent?

If you are American would you move to Europe? If you are European would you move to America? (incl your continent in your answer pls :D)

(let's assume it's for free and your family and friends can come with you etc..)

39

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm European and I wanna stay living in Europe when we talk about living somewhere long term. I would go to America for a vacation or something, there are enough cool places there to check out. I can't know if I would stay though, since I've never been there and don't know nothing from personal experience.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE