Was my boyfriend cheating when he undressed for a girl on webcam?

I've been with my boyfriend for two years, and everything has seemed to be fine. He's been loyal and faithful (as far as I know)

I was using his computer one night, and I found a couple screenshots of him on a webcam site called "chat roulette"

In the picture was a picture of a girl completely naked, holding her b**** to the camera and my boyfriend standing up and holding his d*** nto the camera

I knew it was him because in the background was his apartment.

This really shocked me, because he's always seemed like the most stable minded, normal guy...and having a girl strip for you online really isn't as normal as just watching videos. So this completely blind sided me.

He said the dirtiest things to her, that I just can't imagine him saying to me...especially since his libido with me has completely died down, despite my many attempts for the past year to spice things up.

Me and him have talked about it, he cried hysterically and OBVIOUSLY was very ashamed. I was going to break up with him...but he sort of manipulated me by telling me I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen, etc...I hardly ever hear that from him..so I caved. Now I'm thinking about it some more, and I just don't know...is this grounds for break up? I feel cheated on. His argument was the girl didn't live anywhere near us...but that still doesn't matter to me.

Any advice? I've tried it all, and he's very very stubborn...but are there any ways to intrigue him again? Because obviously we've become too comfy in the relationship...

23

Most Helpful Girl

• He's cheating. The best thing you can do for yourself is to end it. Give him a second chance if you really want to but I don't recommend it.